Your privacy is important to Hamok. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hamok collects, and the ways in which Hamok uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Hamok may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website using tracking software (Google Analytics & Hotjar). This information includes qualitative and quantitative website usage;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email, company name, role at the company, company size); and
- any other information that you send to Hamok.
Using personal information
Hamok may use your personal information to:
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the application;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Hamok discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Hamok may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Hamok will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Hamok will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, using only a secure (SSL) connection.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Hamok is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This policy was created with the help of Contractology.com.